Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm back. . .

...with pictures from the beach. We went to Florida with some friends the week of July 4th. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We fished, played and swam. We were also lucky enough to see some of our close friends (Stacey and John) that moved back to Florida in March. Allie was in Andrew's class and it was so fun seeing them together again.


Abby and Andrew July 2008Abby jumping into the pool. Notice no floatie. She can swim on her own now.
I can do it too. Yes, that's Andrew flying through the air.Andrew and Allie. Whatcha doing?All the kids buried Marty, what a great daddyLots and lots of sea shells, Abby's favorite past-timeAndrew on the boogie board. This was his favorite past-time.boogie board again. Big smiles.Abby, the flamingo. I have no idea what she was doingAndrew and Autumn Andrew building a sand castleThe fish that Abby caught with a Barbie fising rod. Papa would be proudYou looking at me. I had to include this picture because I love the lobster shirt.My beautiful girl. And she doesn't even know it. Abby playing with sparklers on the beach
We watched the fireworks on the beach going off over the ocean. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Welcome back, I know you have been busy and lots to tell us. We enjoy keeping up with the family through the blog. Continue enjoying the summer and I know that we we will hear from you again soon.

Aunt Marilyn