Thursday, May 15, 2008

Field Day 2008

I have such fond memories of field day and I'm pretty sure Abby will too. Her first field day was a hit. They did fun things like water balloon toss and sack races. She did a great job and we realized that she is very atheletic, must be that she is so short and has a low center of gravity. I am really sad that this school year is coming to an end because Abby has made such good friends. I wish they could all be in the same class next year. She has totally blossomed this past year and I am so proud of her.

I guess they got a little bored while waiting for their turn

2 comments:

keri said...

yay for abby!! our field day was on friday and it looks like we had all the same events! ella kicked booty on the bouncing ball relay :)

Sara said...

I cannot believe how different she looks. I love the long hair-beautiful. Good job on you field day-way to take down the competition!