Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Day

Today was (she got out at 10:30) Abby’s last day of Kindergarten. Sniff, Sniff! She told me this morning that she didn’t want to be a first grader because she is going to miss Ms. Harris. Honestly, I am too. She had such a great year with a great class and an even better teacher. I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect school year for Abby. It was a great way to start her school career.
Yesterday they had an end of school year pool party, one last hoorah before summer. Poor kiddos, they wanted to swim and play so bad but it was just so cold. They would get in for a few minutes until they couldn’t stand the teeth chattering anymore. They had a blast though.
I can’t believe I am the mom of a first grader. How did that happen?
The 4 musketeers

Abby and Ms. Harris

No comments: